Effective Date: April 17, 2018
Please read this policy and if you have any questions Contact us.
By using the site you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
For personal information protection purposes in the European Union, TWO M HOST FZE is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of the personal information.
Collection of Your Non-Personal and Personal Information
TWO M HOST FZE collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes
- information collected when you register or visit the site including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
- information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number and billing address.
Collecting this information is required for us to process your service related requests.
Use of Your Personal Information
TWO M HOST FZE collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your hosting account;
- process your transactions;
- process your domain registration and transfer requests;
- to display content that is customized to your preference and to run Interactive Areas
- to communicate with you about your transactions and transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and;
- to communicate with you about your services such as upgrade/migration letters, maintenance notifications
Personal information collected by TWO M HOST FZE may be stored and processed in USA or any other country in which TWO M HOST FZE or its agents maintain facilities, and by providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. If you would like to know more about our privacy practices or if you would like to exercise any of your personal information protection rights (including the right to have your personal information deleted), please contact our Privacy Officer.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
TWO M HOST FZE does not sell your personal information to any third-parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use other companies to handle the processing of payments, to provide domain registration, to provide tech. support, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as TWO M HOST FZE, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Consent of Your Personal Information
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information in the "Clients Login" section of the site.
Personal Information Preferences
At this time, we only send you service-related communications; generally you may not opt-out of these types of communications.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site. Disabling cookies may negatively impact your experience of the site.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
- encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology;and
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
TWO M HOST FZE does not store credit cards information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
Additional Policy Information
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact our Privacy Officer.