Terms of Service
2MHost Dot Com Ltd. Terms of service:
Acceptance of terms of service:
- As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via 2MHost.com, you, for yourself and for the company or other person(s), if any, you represent ("Subscriber" or "Subscribers", as applicable), hereby accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). These Terms are effective immediately between the Subscriber and 2MHost Dot Com Limited, 2MHost.Com, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("2MHost.Com"). Each Subscriber is subject to these Terms, and by using 2MHost.Com's services, network and/or systems (collectively the "Services"), Subscriber agrees to be legally bound by and subject to all terms and conditions contained in these Terms, including as well all usage policies and other policies herein. To the extent not inconsistent therewith, these Terms are also incorporated into the individual service agreement, if any, of each Subscriber.
- Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold 2MHost.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against 2MHost.com, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 2MHost.com against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with 2MHost.com; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from 2MHost.com's server.
- 2MHost dot com ltd., intends to provide the best possible web hosting service to each of its Subscribers. 2MHost dot com ltd is also dedicated to staying abreast of new and available technologies that will better serve our Subscribers. However, due to changing technologies, changing laws and the individual and collective needs of our Subscribers, 2MHost dot com ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or any part of these Terms at any time with or without notice.
Acceptable usage policy:
- When a web site is found to be monopolizing the resources available, 2MHost Inc. reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is implemented only in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
As long as you do not violate any other terms in that page, you are able to host and destribute files with no limitation or restrictions.
Please note that over 85% of our clients never exceed 2000 MB of total FTP and web page transfers combined, so you can be assured that our bandwidth is not choked by numerous “load-heavy” sites.
To further protect the integrity of our service, any individual site consistently using 10% or more of the system's resources may be issued a warning or have its account deactivated.
Subscriber is responisble of updating and securing installed software, plugins and themes.
This is including and not limited to:
- check for and install all new releases and security patches released by software producers.
- disable and/or uninstall unwanted software.
- SPAM - Any site operator who uses/stores any kind of spamming software, or whose spamming activities affect 2MHost Inc. servers negatively in any way, will have their accounts terminated without warning.
- Mailing lists/Mass emailings -
Mailing lists, such as mailman, majordomo, and PHPlist, are not allowed to run from 2MHost servers, regardless of the contents or size of their messages. This includes use of “double-obtained” email addresses.
- Forums -
We do not allow the installation or running of any forum software, including VBB or similar.
- MLM -
Any mailing or posting “Make Money Fast” (MMF), “Fast Cash”, pyramid schemes, chain letters or MLM (multi level marketing) scheme content of any sort will result in swift account termination.
- HYIP - High Yield Investment related or linked to websites.
- Illegal Material - This includes copy-righted works, commercial audio, video, or music files and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
- Adult Material - Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of 2MHost Inc. please contact first if you think that you may violate this term.
- Dating - Includes all Dating, Matching and similar websites.
- Online Gaming - Includes all online/offline Casinos, gambling, MUDs, interactive gaming on our servers, Anime communities, PlayStation games Forums, news, reviews.
- IRC bots - IRC bots such as Eggdrop, IRCD, PSY BNC etc. are prohibited.
- Shell scripts - Shell scripts, such as those that try to gain shell access or run system command lines, are prohibited.
- Hate material - We define hate material as that which expresses or promotes hatred against groups of people. For example, racist, anti-semitic, or homophobic material, or any material targeting a particular ethnicity or religion is considered to be hate material.. We reserve the right to identify hate material for what it is (including identifiers on member sites).
- Warez - Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, freaking, hacking, password cracking or cheating, IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.
- Shell access -
2MHost does not offer shell access under any conditions. Installing third-party shell tools using CGI, PHP, or any other method will result in immediate account termination.
- Hot-Linking - You cannot use your account to store files or scripts that serve files or services to another domain name. All files must be linked to pages associated with your index page. For example:
Using your website to host images for your eBay auctions is not allowed.
- BitTorrent: Bit torrents, or anything related to bit torrents, are not allowed on 2MHost.com web servers.
- Proxy: Proxy websites, scripts, etc. are not allowed on 2MHost.com web servers.
- Downloads: For packages with unlimited space or transfer, storing downloads is not allowed .
Uptime guarantee for Personal+, All inclusive and reseller packages is 99.9%.
Uptime guarantee guarantee for Business packages is 100%
- Downtime is the unscheduled interruption of the network or server,
which causes website unavailability. Downtime is counted every full calendar month.
Scheduled maintenance or downtime due to the customer’s fault, domain expiration,
or DDoS attacks are not counted against the Uptime Guarantee policy.
- To request a credit, you must submit a support ticket within 3 days of the downtime that includes justification. Credit approval is solely made by 2MHost.com and depends on the justification provided. Third-party monitoring service reports may not be used during the justification process for a variety of reasons, including the monitor’s reliability.
- Credits are given either as a free month of web hosting service (if the customer is maintaining their domain name registration), or as a 10% discount of the renewal rate (if 2MHost.com is the registrar of the domain name).
- 2MHOST.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NONPERFORMANCE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY ANY REASON, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF ITS CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL 2MHOST.COM BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONVERSION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND OR LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) WHETHER OR NOT 2MHOST.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. 2MHOST.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY. 2MHOST.COM'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND SUBSCRIBER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF THE SERVICES IS THE CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIBER'S ACCOUNT AS SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL 2MHOST.COM'S LIABILITY TO YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE DOLLAR ($1.00) OR ANY AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID IN CASH BY YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, TO 2MHOST.COM FOR THE PRIOR ONE MONTH PERIOD. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR OUT OF THE SERVICES MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU, THE SUBSCRIBER, MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION . SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION ON LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE THAT CAUSES DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY AND, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, 2MHOST.COM'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Payments and refund policies:
- 2MHost offers a 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee, which stipulates that 2MHost will refund your payments in full within the first 30 days of your initial order. Excluding:
- Purchased (or free) domain registration fees.
- Setup or paid support fees.
- Purchased (or free) SSL Certificate.
- Accounts closed due to abuse or breach of our Acceptable Usage Policy.
Acceptable usage policy.
- Please use the helpdesk (located within your admin panel) to request a refund. Invalid refund requests, or refund requests submitted more than 30 days after the initial account setup, will be ignored.
- In case of refund with domain registration, $15.00 USD will be cut from refunded payment to cover domain registration/transfer fees.
- In case of refund with SSL Certificate, $24.00 USD will be cut from refunded payment to cover SSL issuing fees.
- 2MHost.com. reserves the right to cancel the service at any time and a prorate refund will be made.